We are seeking an experienced Buying Leader to handle our company's procurement activities. The Purchasing Manager's responsibilities include developing purchasing strategies, maintaining positive relationships with suppliers, coordinating with internal teams regarding their supply needs, and overseeing the purchasing team in their daily activities.
· Evaluate supplier options according to prices, quality etc. and determine the best choices.
· Discover and purchase new products and check the quality and popularity of those already on our shelves.
· Negotiate terms of agreements to achieve the best deal for our company.
· Ensure the timely delivery of products and compliance with the contracts of purchase.
· Monitor stock levels and make plans for buying within budget.
· Create reports on sales, budgets and customer satisfaction and adjust your strategies accordingly.
· Forge and maintain trust relationships with suppliers to promote fair dealing.
· Attend events, fairs and exhibitions to remain up – to – date with the market’s trends.
Maximize your unique value
Get role clarity
Leading a Team
What's great in the job?
- Job is stimulating & challenging.
- Able to learn new things and develop your skill set.
- Achieve measurable results.
- Feel valued and a core part of the team.
- Opportunities to grow and progress within the company.
- Be part of a positive culture where contributions are appreciated.
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves
Annual day event