--Seventh Dimension Company--
The pet groomer's responsibilities include bathing and drying animals of various sizes and temperaments, trimming, clipping, or shaving hair/fur, doing different hair styles for cats and dogs, and removing matted hair. You should also be able to ensure that grooming tools and equipment are in good working condition and sanitized.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customer's at all times.
- Demitting and detangling hair as required, bathing, conditioning, and drying pets.
- Trimming pets’ nails, brushing their teeth, belly shaving, private area shaving, cleaning private ears, grooming and styling pets according to pet owners’ instructions or standard grooming styles.
- Ensuring that all pets are safe during the grooming process, and routinely cleaning work areas after each service.
- Recommending suitable products to pet owners based on needs.
- Carrying out any tasks entrusted by the direct manager in a manner that does not conflict with the interests of the Company.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work in stressful situations.
- Patience and strong communication skills.
High school diploma or equivalent qualification in pet grooming service.